26 Jul Taranaki Garden Festival 2020
Taranaki Garden Festival of 2020 launches in October. The 33rd festival is set to teach, excite, and relax with four new gardens and a ‘blooming’ events calendar packed with activities to enjoy during the 10-day celebration.
This event is all about appreciating nature whilst exploring private gardens, listening to inspiring talks from garden owners, and getting hands-on crafty in workshops.
You can learn more about the festival, its events, and purchase tickets by clicking here.
We have a range of accommodation options during the festival. Check out some of the room types and book in now!
- Garden to Plate With Lynda Hallinan
- Garden Festival Botanical Jewellery Workshop
- Indoor Plant Styling
- Cocktails Beyond the Black Gates
- Behind the Scenes of the Rum Revolution
- Fresh Herbs, Fluffy Alpacas and a Fabulous Garden
- Botanical Art Class
- Go Big and Bold
- Behind the Scenes at Juno Gin
- The Full Botanical Experience
- See all events, learn more, and book in >